Reporting Forms

If you have been involved in an incident (ie violent incident) at a school please click the link below.

NEW – Employee Incident/Accident Report (HR-05-770)

  • The Employee Incident/Accident Report should be complete for WRDSB employee (including unpaid-post secondary student) injuries, accidents or to report a hazard.
  • To access the form visit
    • Login using your PAL and click “Employee Incident Accident Forms” from the options provided.
    • Click “Submit new form” at the top right hand side of the page.
    • Select “Employee Incident/Accident Report (HR-05-770)” from the “Workflow” drop down menu.
    • Your union/affiliation if an OT or LTO is ETFO-WROT
  • For more information regarding reporting an employee injury and timelines visit the Health, Safety and Security webpage. For assistance call (519) 570-0003 x4504.