Your ECNO/EPIP site is now called the Self Service Portal where:
- your pay stubs are found.
- Your Collective Agreement is also available through that site,
- you can change your personal information – name, address, phone number etc. there,
- and now, the Board has published ‘The Roster’ and ‘The List’ on this site, as well. Check the drop-down menu on the left side of the page.
It is the members’ responsibility to ensure that the information included on this site is accurate. If it is not, contact the HR department at the Board.
It is especially important that the date of hire information is accurate. It should be the date you were hired to the OT roster of the WRDSB. It should not be the date of your first hire to the Board if that was for other than an OT position. For instance, if you were a Library clerk and then an EA and then an OT with the WRDSB, your date of hire should be the most recent date you joined the OT roster. As this determines your seniority, it is important that it be right! Check it now! You need to ask to have changes made in a timely manner.
Always check you pay stub carefully. If there has been an error and you weren’t paid for an assignment, it is easier to track if you report it a.s.a.p.
Now called the “Self Service Portal“: https://ess.wrdsb.ca/ipps/default.aspx
The Employee Personal Information Portal (formerly known as ECNO and/oriMenu) is a web-based application thatgives you access to your personal employee information as recorded by Human Resources Services. This secureweb site can be accessed from any location, within or outside of the WRDSBnetwork, provided Internet access can be established.
Human Resources Services manages the Employee Personal Information Portal website and the account.
- The first time that you log into the Employee Personal Information Portal, you must follow the steps to complete the registration process in order to create your account profile.
- Creating your profile will allow you to change your own password when required (i.e. if you have forgotten your password).
- If you have forgotten your Employee Personal Information Portal password, and you have completed the registration process, you can:
- If you have forgotten your Employee Personal Information Portal password, and you have not completed the registration process, you must:
- send an email using WaterWorks to: “ECNO Request”, and request that your password be changed.
- Please include your full name, your Employee Identification Number (EIN), and your location in the email