Are you interested in joining a Committee? WROTL committees provide a wide variety of services to the membership as well offer a great opportunity for members to get involved on issues important to them. Find out which committee is right for you!
To join a committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will direct it to the Committee Chair
- To represent the local in Collective Bargaining with the WRDSB
- To annually review the Local Constitution and Bylaws
- To educate members in issues related to equity and social justice
- To allocate funding for PL to the membership
- To promote positive public relations within the membership and the community
- To organize PL activities for the membership
- To promote awareness of the issues affecting women and girls
- The Budget Committee is responsible for approving the draft budget and making recommended changes to the proposed budget prior to the Annual General Meeting.
- To review and present concerns regarding the Collective Agreement or any other issues of concern to members of the ETFO – WROT Local, as needed.
- The AGM committee is assigned to review operating procedures for the Annual Meeting and the election process. They receive and review resolutions submitted to the Annual Meeting and prepare the Annual Meeting Booklet for distribution to the membership.