The Home Use Program is a Software Assurance benefit available to Microsoft volume licensing customers with active Software Assurance coverage on their Office applications. Employees who use the covered licenses at work are eligible to purchase these Office applications for use on a home PC during the term of their employment. This temporary license expires with the employers Software Assurance coverage, or upon termination of employment with the covered customer.
The Microsoft Office – Word discount is available directly from the Microsoft site.
You will need your board e-mail to access the discount.
ETFO renewal stickers have been sent! You will find your renewal sticker along with a link to this years’ member survey in the Winter Edition of Voice Magazine.
ETFO have received a number of messages from people who have misplaced the ETFO renewal sticker that was included in the winter issue. If you need a replacement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact email@example.com if you need a ETFO card.
One of ETFO’s Priorities is to promote the care and protection of the environment. With this in mind, we are moving to a paperless, electronic survey in early 2016!
Why complete the Survey?
- To provide automatic updates to Member Services
- To provide the organization with data (number of members, gender, age, etc.)
- To help develop programs and services to meet your needs
- To stop 2.6 tons of paper from ending up in landfill
The survey will be completed using the MyETFO Portal in our Events Management System (EMS). You must have an account on EMS to complete the survey. The survey will be available to complete online in early 2016. If you have an account on the EMS system you will be notified when the survey is available.
Be ready and create your account now at https://events.etfo.org/member-sign-up. For help in creating your account their are detailed instructions located here
All members completing their survey, will be entered to win one of 10 iPad Minis!
Your union and OTIP have come together to offer you up to 50% off your home insurance when you also purchase your car insurance through OTIP.
Don’t miss this exclusive offer for education employees!
Call OTIP today at 1-800-267-6847
Did you know?
Ontario Teachers Insurance Plan specializes in providing insurance solutions and special group rates for Ontario’s education community, offering auto, home and life insurance, as well as retiree health, dental and travel benefits.
Qualifications & Eligibility
Who is eligible?
- All Ontario education employees who purchase a new* home and auto insurance policy with OTIP.
- Members with an OTIP home insurance policy who purchase a new* auto insurance policy with OTIP.
- Members with an OTIP auto insurance policy who purchase a new* home insurance policy with OTIP.
What are the qualifications to receive up to 50% off home insurance?
- You must be an Ontario education employee, who resides in Ontario. (This includes teachers, principals, EAs, ECEs, admin staff, custodians, etc.)
- You must insure BOTH your home and auto with OTIP.
- Only applicable to policies underwritten by Traders General Insurance (Aviva Canada Inc.)
- This discount is based on individualized rating specific to each individual and has many variables that determine the property premium. You could be eligible for savings up to 50% but the degree of discount will vary depending on the individual.
How long will I get the discount?
- This discount is a one-time offer that will be applied to your annual home insurance premium during the first year.
- After the first year, if you renew both your home and auto policies, you will receive a 10% multi-line discount on your home policy and a 10% multi-line discount on your automobile policy.
*Member’s first-time purchase of this type of policy.
WROTL has a partnership with Johnson Insurance which provides members with a group discounted rate on Home and Auto Insurance. We have expanded our partnership and will now also be including discounted rates on Health & Dental and the Travel insurance. Similar to Home & auto quote requests, be sure to identify yourself as a member of ETFO Waterloo Occasional Teachers.
This program was expanded because we were finding that many OTs are not qualifying for the board’s benefit program or could not afford the premiums required.
At Johnson we want to make sure our customers are well taken care of. That’s why, above and beyond exceptional service, we offer special little extras with our home and auto insurance.
HOME & AUTO Insurance
Searching for insurance with quality coverage and competitive rates? Contact Johnson Inc Insurance today and see what they can offer you. Use the attached link for more information or call toll free 1-800-563-0677
Please be sure to identify yourself as a Member of the ETFO Waterloo Occasional Teachers when calling to ensure that you receive the discounts & enhanced benefits being a member provides. Learn more.