INTERESTED IN BEING MORE ACTIVE IN YOUR LOCAL???
COMMITTEE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Joining a WROTL Committee is a great way to get involved, meet new people and become knowledgeable about how your local works. We are accepting applications for people interested in serving on the following committees:
- Collective Bargaining: To represent the local in Collective Bargaining with the WRDSB
- Constitution & Bylaws: To annually review the Local Constitution and Bylaws
- Equity & Social Justice: To educate members in issues related to equity and social justice
- Member Development Fund: To allocate funding for PL to the membership
- Political Action/Public Relations: To promote positive public relations within the membership and the community
- Professional Learning: To organize PL activities for the membership
- Status of Women: To promote awareness of the issues affecting women and girls
If you are interested in joining a Committee for the 2016/2017 school year click here to register!