Girl Runner: A Book Club
Part historical page-turner, part contemporary mystery, Girl Runner is an engaging and endearing story about family, ambition, athletics and the dedicated pursuit of one’s passions. It is also, ultimately, about a woman who follows the singular, heart-breaking and inspiring course of her life until the very end.
Come out to this amazing book club and receive a free copy of the book! Refreshments will be served.
- First Meeting: Thursday March 31, 2016 – Receive the book
- Second Meeting: Discussion of the Book – Date to be determined at first meeting
- Third Meeting: Social – Date to be determined at first meeting
- Time: 4:30pm
- Where: WROTL Office (130 Highland Rd East)
- Registration: Click here.