Collective Bargaining Information Night
Questions about the Provincial Tentative Agreement?
Come and join us for an in-person overview of the highlights. An opportunity to ask questions will also be provided. We will have copies of the Tentative Agreement on hand, as well as our very own local preliminary submission that was presented to the board,
- When: Wednesday November 11, 2015 (Today!)
- Time: 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Where: 130 Highland Road East, Kitchener
- Registration: Click here.
(Registration helps us better prepare for the evening, but feel free to “drop in”)
A light snack will be provided. Dependent care subsidy available upon request.
Please note that there is extra parking diagonally across the street at the “Big Bear” Convenience Plaza.
TENTATIVE AGREEMENT: ONLINE RATIFICATION VOTE
- Began: Sunday, November 9 – noon
- Ends: Thursday, November 12 – midnight
- The vote is now open. The voting website is at: www.intvoting.com/ETFO
Need help to vote? Call the Help Desk at 1-877-869-8233.
VIDEO MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT HAMMOND REGARDING THE TENTATIVE AGREEMENT