ETFO held a series of telephone town hall meetings on May 11 and May 12 regarding central bargaining and the Phase 1 work-to-rule. Members may have missed their allocated town hall meeting or would like to have an opportunity to listen to their town hall meeting again. ETFO is offering those members access to audio recordings of the town halls through MyETFO (i.e., the ETFO Events Management System, or “ETFO EMS”).
The audio recordings will be available on MyETFO until Friday, June 5 (until 7:00 p.m.)
STEP 1: CREATING A USER ACCOUNT
- Go to: https://events.etfo.org/
- At the top right-hand side of your screen, find the words Sign In. Click on those words. A grey Sign Up box will appear on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Got to the bottom of that grey Sign Up box and click on the word Member.
- In the ETFO member ID box, enter your ETFO Member ID number. Click on Accept in the Terms and Conditions. Then click Next.
- Follow the instructions provided for Step 2 (Verification), Step 3 (Account Set-up), Step 4 (Confirm), Step 5 (Finish) and Step 6 (Account Verification).
If you are having trouble creating your User Account, please contact ETFO’s Help Desk at 416-948-3381 or 1-888-838-3836 ext. 3827. The Help Desk’s hours are:
- Wednesday, June 3 – Thursday, June 4: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, June 5: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
STEP 2: ACCESSING THE TOWN HALL AUDIO FILES
Once you have created your User Account, you can access the town hall audio recordings by:
- Returning to https://events.etfo.org and clicking on the words Sign In.
- Entering your username and password.
- Clicking on the MyETFO button (top right-hand corner of the page), then clicking the MyBargaining link. The telephone town hall audio recordings are located under the Announcements heading.