Useful Links and Documents
- ES-085: 2013-14 Alternative Program Report Card Expectations and Template
- ES-095: 2013-14 Alternative Program Report Card Update ),
- WRDSB Alternative Program Report Card Comment Exemplars
- WRDSB Alternative Program Report Card Comment Framework
- Learning Skills
- Report Card Learning Skill Comment examples
- Suggestions for Working in TWEA on Home Computers
- Progress Report Card Framework final
- Elementary Reporting Timelines 2013-2014
- Sample Math report card comments
- KCDSB Sample Report Card Comments from Curriculum
- IEP Writer / Support 4 Students Link
Some teachers are experiencing an issue with the SAVE button being “greyed out” while working in TWEA. This issue is consistent with computers that are using IE10 as the internet browser.
Page 3 in the Suggestions for Working in TWEA on Home Computers document provides a web link to work in compatibility view in IE 10 which improves the functionality of TWEA. This documentation is located in the TWEA Support Conference in the Document & FAQ’s in Waterworks. To check the Internet Explorer version on your computer follow these steps:
Launch Internet Explorer
Click on Help located on the toolbar.
Choose About Internet Explorer.
A window will pop-up and display the version of Internet Explorer on your computer.
- Elementary Report Card Overview
- Elementary Report Card Timelines
- Growing for Success Compliance Report
- Report Card Tracking – Printing, Distributing & Proofreading
- Report Card Signatures
- Ordering Report Card Envelopes
- Assessment & Evaluation Reporting