Fall Annual Meeting We will be honouring members who have served as Occasional Teachers for the WRDSB for 5,10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years. Also the final budget for 2013-2014 will be considered and voted upon. Members will receive Executive and Committee Reports. We hope to finish about 6:30 pm.
We are pleased that Representatives of the Board will be attending our Fall Membership Meeting. They will be answering questions and concerns regarding the new rules surrounding Sick Leave and Short-Term Disability. A short presentation from United Way will also be heard.
Best of all, a light dinner and beverage will be provided.
- What: Waterloo Region Occasional Teachers’ Local Fall Membership
- Meeting Date: Thursday, October 24, 2013
- Time: Registration and Refreshments at 4:00 p.m. Meeting to begin at 4:30 p.m.
- Place: Conestogo Place – 110 Manitou Drive, Kitchener. Between Bleams Rd. and Wabanaki Dr. (the former Knights of Columbus Hall)
- Dependent care subsidy forms will be available.
We would appreciate a response to this email if you can come, so we can plan for refreshments, but please feel free to come at the last minute if your plans change and you can attend. Please RSVP https://wrotlfgm.eventbrite.ca/