The Employee Personal Information Portal (formerly known as ECNO and/oriMenu) is a web-based application thatgives you access to your personal employee information as recorded by Human Resources Services. This secureweb site can be accessed from any location, within or outside of the WRDSBnetwork, provided Internet access can be established.
Human Resources Services manages the Employee Personal Information Portal website and the account.
- The first time that you log into the Employee Personal Information Portal, you must follow the steps to complete the registration process in order to create your account profile.
- Creating your profile will allow you to change your own password when required (i.e. if you have forgotten your password).
- If you have forgotten your Employee Personal Information Portal password, and you have completed the registration process, you can:
- If you have forgotten your Employee Personal Information Portal password, and you have not completed the registration process, you must:
- send an email using WaterWorks to: “ECNO Request”, and request that your password be changed.
- Please include your full name, your Employee Identification Number (EIN), and your location in the email